Adam Black Route 61 CE - Mississippi Mud Burst with Gigbag
Steeped in folklore, America’s Route 61 highway has been linked with Robert Johnson’s deal with the devil, gave its name to Bob Dylan’s 6th studio album (Highway 61 Revisited) as well as songs named after the highway by Sunnyland Slim, Johnny Young and James ‘Son’ Thomas. A name which perfectly captures the essence of our latest offering from Adam Black.
A stunning guitar with a solid spruce top, layered mahogany back and sides with a 3-piece mahogany neck, topped off in a satin Mississippi Mud-Burst finish. Fitted with a Fishman Presys II system which includes a built-in tuner, volume, bass, treble and phase controls. Supplied with a padded gigbag with 10mm thick padding, comfortable shoulder straps, carry handle and an accessory pouch.
- Orchestral/Folk Sized Body
- Solid Mahogany Top
- Laminated Mahogany Back & Sides
- 3-Piece Mahogany Neck with Dot Inlays
- 44mm Bone Nut
- 25.5” Scale Length
- Purpleheart Fingerboard & Bridge
- Fishman Presys II Preamp & Transducer System with Built-in Tuner.
- Black Chrome Diecast Machine Heads
- White/Black/White Body Binding
- Black Neck Binding
- Supplied with a padded gigbag with 10mm thick padding, comfortable shoulder straps, carry handle and an accessory pouch