Bugera V55 Infinium 55 Watt Amp Head
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Building on our original and inspired V55HD amp design, the impressively full-featured and hand-built, 55-Watt, 2-Channel VINTAGE V55HD INFINIUM tube amplifier head not only exudes vintage sound and style, but possesses modern features that will launch your tone into the sonic stratosphere.
Loaded with 3 x 12AX7 preamp and 2 x 6L6 power tubes, this incredible boutique-style powerhouse gives you the flexibility of two independent channels and selectable reverb, both switchable via the included heavy duty footswitch. Add to this our revolutionary INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier Technology, and the VINTAGE V55HD INFINIUM becomes one extraordinarily versatile tone-machine that is ideally-suited for the studio, stage, practice room and concert hall!
Classic All-Tube Design
The VINTAGE V55HD INFINIUM features true Class-A technology with a 3 x 12AX7 front-end and 2 x 6L6 tube power stage. A masterfully crafted all-tube amplifier head, the V55HD provides sweetly-balanced harmonics and natural tube compression, resulting in the warm distortion and break-up you’ve come to appreciate from those treasured vintage amplifiers of yesteryear.
The hand-selected 12AX7 preamp tubes in VINTAGE V55HD INFINIUM’s classic ‘60s-era preamp provide everything from sweetly-purring blues to mind-blowing crunch. The mighty 6L6 power tube is known for its crisp and driving tonal quality when pushed to the max, and the V55HD harnesses every ounce of that power to awesome effect.
INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier Technology
Years in the making, our INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier Technology can extend the usable lifespan of your amplifier’s expensive power valves by up to 20 times, saving you huge money and ensuring the integrity of your tone. How? This revolutionary circuit automatically and continuously monitors the performance of each output tube, and dynamically drives it towards the target operating point, for an evenly distributed load.
INFINIUM also compensates for the effects of aging, automatically adjusting current levels to keep your tubes sounding as good as new – even when AC line voltages drop below nominal levels. Similar technology has been used for decades in all-wheel drive cars, where systems modulate the power going to each wheel to improve traction. Just consider INFINIUM Series amps “4-wheel drive” for your guitar.
INFINIUM Series amps take all the guesswork out of tube replacement by illuminating an LED next to a tube that is reaching the end of its usable lifespan. And thanks to INFINIUM’s Auto-Bias design, you simply replace the indicated tube – without a trip to the repair shop, saving you even more money.
Own the Tone
The VINTAGE V55HD INFINIUM’s amazing tone-palette begins with its footswitchable, 2-channel (Clean and Lead) preamp. Tone-sculpting options abound, including an onboard 3-band Vintage EQ section (Bass, Mid, Treble) with Presence control. Normal and Bright inputs provide superb matching to your instrument’s tonal characteristics.
The output impedance selector allows you to match any 4, 8 or 16-Ohm speaker setup, such as our 112TS and 212TS cabinets. Plus, thanks to the V55HD’s Mode switch, which selects between Triode and Pentode operation, you can instantly jump from sweet and warm – to massively raucous high gain edge.
- Hand-built 55-Watt guitar head driven by 2 x 6L6 tubes
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier technology:- Extends the life of your amplifier's expensive power tubes up to 20 times- Provides incredible reliability and consistent tone over the complete lifespan of your tubes- No need for expensive matched tube sets- Allows you to mix and match any combination of compatible tubes types and brands- Monitors performance of each power tube continuously and displays defective tubes to allow for easy and individual replacement
- Way cool vintage look and feel
- Authentic 2-channel preamp design from the '60s featuring 3 x 12AX7 tubes-everything from purring blues to mind-blowing crunch
- Integrated high-definition reverb with dedicated Reverb control
- Vintage Equalizer section with dedicated Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence controls
- Normal and Bright inputs for ultimate sound character to perfectly match your guitar
- Multi-gain stage Lead channel with Gain, Volume and Master controls
- Amazing Mode switch to select between Triode or Pentode operation
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel and Reverb function included
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Why Buy From Us?
Why Buy From Us?
We're a small family run business and service is NUMERO UNO for us. We want every instrument we sell to be as good as it can be and give them all a setup prior to dispatch to ensure that this is the case!
We are delighted to have you as a customer and want you to be happy with your purchase, so will do our best to ensure this for you as follows:
If an item is returned within 7 days in unused condition it can be exchanged for alternative goods or store credit.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at ENQUIRIES@WALLTOWALLMUSIC.CO.UK. If your return is accepted, we’ll send instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at ENQUIRIES@WALLTOWALLMUSIC.CO.UK.
Preloved items are sold as seen and are non refundable.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too and refunds on Laybuy/Klarna purchases carry their own timescale.