In our opinion this is THE best value starter guitar going and also makes an amazing base for a mod project thanks to the quality choice of woods used in the body and neck.
These are set up instore and are super playable straight out the box !
A traditionally styled standard electric guitar with H-S-S pickup configuration. The 22 fret maple neck with kabukalli fingerboard is bolted to the contoured alder body. The bridge has a vintage styled vibrato system and controls consist of 2 tones and a master volume with a 5-way lever selector. The humbucking pickup in the bridge position is especially suited to high gain rock and blues genres, whilst the middle and neck single coils provide a wide palette of tone colours to choose from.
- Controls: 2 tone, 1 volume, 5-way selector
- Construction : Contoured body, bolt-on neck
- Body : Alder
- Neck : Maple
- Scale length : 648mm
- Pickups : 1 humbucker + 2 single coil
- Hardware : Chrome vintage style vibrato bridge
- Tuning machine heads : 6-a-side chrome button closed gear
- Fingerboard : Kabukalli
- Frets : 22 medium
- Nut width : 42mm
- Dimensions : 330 x 995 x 60mm
- Weight : 3.86kg